- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of any information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information about you that you give us voluntarily via email or through other direct contact, information we receive because of your interaction with the website (e.g., payment confirmation and other information from our credit card processor), and information we acquire directly in relation to providing services for our clients. We will not sell or rent access to this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us and otherwise only as permitted by law. Except as permitted by law, we will not share your information with any third party not associated with your transaction, outside of our organization, or other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. landlord/property owner, credit card processing provider CardX.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
We do not offer an opt out option as we do not tele-market, sell or rent personal information. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you as long as your request does not conflict with any Federal, State or Real Estate Law associated with retention time for data or transaction files.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
You can verify the secure transfer of sensitive information by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, web address bar, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
CCL Management protects your personal information provided to us offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing, application processing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We do not knowingly collect any information from children under the age of 13. Please contact us immediately if you believe we have inadvertently collected personal information of a child under 13 without parental consent so that we may delete such information as soon as possible.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
Last modified: December 1, 2016.